Interaction with state authorities
Interaction with state authorities is an integral part of a company’s activity, beginning with its registration date and ending with its liquidation. Quite often, it is a rather tiring system of procedures at a number of instances, and only experienced specialists can ensure their passage.
Not only will we save you from a range of troubles, but we will also speed up the related procedures by dealing with state authorities on behalf of your company. Besides, we will protect the interests of your company in any arising disputes, and, if necessary, reduce a number of revisions carried out by various authorities and inspections.
- obtaining documents of permitting nature: licenses for certain activities, trade patents, and other permits issued by state authorities (including fire inspection and sanitary control);
- providing individual legal advice regarding the operation of state authorities;
- registering contracts with state authorities: tax service, bureau of land management etc.;
- registering businesses;
- registering all the amendments made into incorporation documents, changes in a company’s business activity;
- winding-up businesses;
- challenging state authorities’ decisions in administrative proceedings, including decisions issued by the Tax Administration;
- legal support during tax audits and inspections performed by other state agencies;
- representing interests in law enforcement agencies, anti-monopoly or any other state authorities;
- representing clients in courts.
Irrespective of the type of business activity undertaken by a company, there is always room for a situation when court representation is required. Handling trial proceedings is a complex procedure in many cases, and in order to duly carry it out, it is worth turning to highly skilled lawyers.
Our lawyers will lay a solid background for the enhanced protection of your interests in a pre-trial settlement. Thorough work on collecting and creating of evidence and studying of similar court cases will strengthen and consolidate your position in a juridical process.
Not only will we will make every possible effort to turn the decision to your advantage, but we will also control its execution. Besides, we always consider expedience and possibility of pre-trial dispute resolution, which will save your time and money.
- drafting of claims, appeals to the counterparty regarding pre-trial settlement of disputes;
- mediation, participating in negotiations;
- out-of-court settlement;
- working out tactics of litigation;
- collecting or creating of evidence base;
- drafting of claims and other service documents;
- representation in the court;
- drafting of appeals and cassation appeals;
- clarification of the anticipated dispute resolutions;
- lawyer’s support in the court;
- initiating and control of the execution of court rulings and decisions;
- recognition of court rulings and decisions of arbitration and foreign courts on the territory of Ukraine.