Legal analysis and consultation
Legal analysis is lawyer’s getting acquainted with the peculiarities of the situation to be resolved. You will have to give accurate facts of the actual situation to the lawyer and to provide the relevant documents if necessary. Our lawyers will evaluate the information received in terms of its conformity to the laws and regulations, and assess your interest.
Having obtained all the necessary information, the lawyer will be able to provide comprehensive legal advice: suggest various ways of resolving the problem, warn of possible risks and identify potential benefits. In particular, the lawyer can assess the contracts you are to sign.
- verbal and written consultations;
- explaining of your rights when having a particular status, namely: the heir, the disabled etc.;
- working out tactics of behaviour in particular situations;
- legal analysis of the documents to be signed regarding their legality and matching your interests;
- drafting of agreements on property division, child support back pay, marriage contracts etc., and providing legal advice on their execution;
negotiating on behalf of and in the interests of clients.